Wholesale Chicken Dog Treats
All-Natural Dog Treats
All of our dog treats are specially crafted in house by our wonderful staff, with simple and organic ingredients sure to be a hit with any dog owner who wants the best for their companion.
Each treat is handmade by adults with disabilities at the Eisenhower Center in Milwaukee, WI. Our employees provide your special pals with delicious and healthy snack alternatives.
Simple Ingredients—More Delicious Than Ever
Our ingredients are all-natural and locally sourced not only to benefit our local community but also to ensure we’re crafting the best possible product we can. Our Chicken Treats include:
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Nonfat Milk Powder
- Chicken Broth
- Canola Oil
And THAT’S IT! You’ll be amazed by how much your customers will love our treats. Check out our gourmet treat page for more nutritional information.
• Amino acids-promote collagen production for skin health
• Iron-boosts hemoglobin and is vital for immune system function
• Antioxidants-protect cells from damage
• Fiber-promotes a healthy weight
• Magnesium-supports the immune system and muscle function
• Phosphorous-used to strengthen bones and teeth
• Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)-Protects the heart by regulating blood pressure and cholesterol
• Vitamin B-responsible for red blood cell and nervous system function
Give your dog the gourmet, nutritional snacks they deserve and help a great cause with Ike Bites.
Save Money with Our Wholesale Prices
Buying wholesale is great for businesses and families with multiple dogs. Shelters, local pet stores, grooming businesses, or pet boarding services can save big through wholesale purchases. Buying wholesale limits packaging costs and offers an overall production discount, which means more money in your pocket. Let Ike Bites help you provide healthy dog treats and maximize your profits. Check out our other flavors, including chicken dog treats, beef dog treats, and grain-free dog treats.
Choosing The Right Treats to Train Your Dog
1. Find a treat your dog will go the distance for. It needs to be delicious if your dog is going to stay motivated.
2. Look at treat size. You need to feed your dog a lot of treats while training, so it’s best to get smaller treats or break up a bigger treat into smaller pieces.
3. Choose healthy treats. You want your dog to stay healthy, and the best way to promote healthy dogs is to give them healthy food.
4. Pick a variety of treats so your dog doesn’t get bored. Your pup needs to stay motivated, and mixing it up is a great way to help with that! Ike Bites comes in several different flavors that are healthy and delicious.
A Company That Cares
Our non-profit organization creates more opportunities for the disabled community by creating jobs, building social interaction skills, developing safe learning experiences, and more! Help us on our way to a brighter future by donating to Ike Bites Dog Treats non-profit business.
Bulk orders may qualify for discounts! Contact us to get your wholesale dog treat quote started.